As a senior SOC analyst, you will monitor, analyze, and respond to cybersecurity incidents. You will work within the Cyber Defense Center (SOC) team and report to team leader.
- Protecting the organization against cyber threads by monitoring, detecting, analyzing, and investigating potential information security incidents.
- Monitoring security alerts and logs from various sources to identify security incidents and assist users in resolving security-related issues.
- Administration and optimization of the endpoint security solution (EDR) based on current threats
- Basic security assessment of Hard- and Software for secure company use
- Collaboration in projects to evolve security standards
- Identification of security weaknesses and development of activities and recommendations